The Sea of Notions Ink Kit was made by 3 Oysters in collaboration with the artist Doming. In order to capture the many homemade blue colors used in Doming's signature style, this ink kit lets you make your own shades of blue too.
- Put 1–2g of "The Sea of Notions" into a beaker.
- "The Mermaid's Tears" should be added in small amounts proportionally.
- Stir to mix the two inks well.
- Check the mixture on paper to see the resulting saturation and brightness.
- Increase the desired capacity by adding more in the same ratio.
To preserve the inks:
- Please close the container to prevent oxidation and contamination.
- Do not put "The Mermaid's Tears" directly into "The Sea of Notions" ink bottle, please use it in a separate container.
- Please keep the ink away from direct sunlight and from temperatures outside 0 °C – 30 °C.
- Do not use contaminated writing instruments, fountain pens, and dip pens directly into the bottles.
This project was originally on Kickstarter, you can read more information from the page here.
- The Sea of Notions (Doming blue): 38ml
- The Mermaid's Tears (ink base): 30ml
- Bottle Material: Glass
- Color: Blue
- Comes with decorative pop-up box and 2 illustrations